[TriLUG] Computer Tech Wars (was Outline prop Linux for Business)

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:34:38 EST 2002

>From: John Turner <jdturner at myhome.nc.rr.com>

>Just an idea, but maybe we can get a real life project
>proposal from a local non-profit and the best result
>can be used by them. We would want to make sure that
>the whole thing gets some media coverage also.

We can ask Joe Komejo to do the  UI. He is an experienced MySQL + PHP +
Apache and non-profits.

Ah! The joy of open-source and sharing freely without NDA !!!

Salut,
Sinner

--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Linux Machine # 38068