[TriLUG] TIF viewer recommendation

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 15 11:53:20 EST 2002

Hello

Wow timing is everything.   I just wrote a file viewer in Java as a
learning experience.
Can you send me the Tiff file?   I haven't tried to view Tiff files, but if
my image viewer code
works on Tiff, I could send you the jar file.  Its not much of a app, but
it does work.

Other than that, use gimp or xv applications to view your images.

JD

"M. Mueller/bhu5nji" <bhu5nji at yahoo.com>@trilug.org on 01/14/2002 11:06:20
PM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org