[TriLUG] Installing win2K after linux

Michael Bell michael.bell at acm.org
Tue Jan 15 17:02:00 EST 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Sinner from the Prairy wrote:
> Get a boot disk for Linux, install Windows, use the boot disk + WinNT +
> Linux HOWTO and there you go.

Win2k is the option I have. Booting windows from a disk would be ok.
Booting linux from a disk is not. Most of all, In a few months, I want to
remove windows and be back where I was before. Please be more verbose.

> >I will also want to remove the windows partition later.
> I do not understand this part. How many partitions free do you have, right
> now? Are they contiguous?

I have several partitions. One is especially large, and I intend to
split it in half and put win2k on half. When I am done with windows, I
would like to remove it, and put the two halves back together, if
possible.

thanks,
michael

---