[TriLUG] an increasingly annoying trend on this mailing list

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Tue Jan 15 19:10:02 EST 2002

I'd like to ask that the steering committee consider either a profanity
filter on the mailing lists, or heavier moderation towards those who lack
the fundamental vocabulary to express themselves without the use of
profanity.  I notice the folks crying for more professionalism here are the
ones that have conducted their arguments in the least professional manner.
Between use of the F* word on this list, and now offenses to the three major
monotheistic faith systems, I think it needs to be dealt with.