[TriLUG] DSL vs Road Runner Recomendations?

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Jan 15 23:33:45 EST 2002

Tanner,

Well I don't know anything concerning Britsys and DSL service, but when I
worked at Inflow I met the guy who heads up Britsys's systems in
Raleigh.  He was pretty sharp, and I know he treated his customers
well.  Inflow liked him so much (he was/is a customer of theirs) they
worked together on a lot of stuff.  Sorry I don't know more about the DSL
side of it, but from the equipment I saw, they had a decent setup (and yes,
he actually did speak some Linux/Unix, but that's him the individual, not
necessarily the company).  Also this is all back before June 2001 (when I
had to leave my employment at Inflow, my choice, I moved..damn...).

David