[TriLUG] TIF viewer recommendation

M. Mueller/bhu5nji bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 13:07:18 EST 2002

I located KFax Viewer on my Mandrake 8.1 KDE installation.  It handled the
multi-page fax very well.  I did not try printing it.

I found it under Applications-Communications the KDE menu.

Running KFax from a shell was interesting.  It worked but there is lots of
"stuff" that goes scrolling by as each page of the fax is accessed by the
application.

If anyone is interested in try out viewing multi-page faxes I'll send the
file.  It is an impersonal Telcordia document Table of Contents.  If you are
trying to use Linux as a replacement for windows, this is another skill to
acquire.

Mike