[TriLUG] nc.rr.com difficulties?

James Manning trilug at sublogic.com
Fri Jan 18 12:22:26 EST 2002

[Chuck Mead]
> This is a good idea... thanx for mentioning it... I hadn't used it since
> the days when it was called mrtg.

fwiw, mrtg is still mrtg (I link to my own mrtg from the url I listed)
- rrdtool is just a diff backend that lets you do still like the perl
RRDs:: stuff, rrdcgi, etc.  And for graphs that don't get hit a lot,
it's way better to do the graphs just-in-time with an rrdtool backend
than regen'ing the .gif's every 5 minutes like default mrtg :)

James
--
James Manning <jmm at sublogic.com>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4