[TriLUG] Moving to the triangle

Rodney Jay Fluharty rfluharty at MorLUG.org
Thu Jan 17 20:58:51 EST 2002

Greetings everyone,
	I am the founder of the new Morgantown, WV Linux User's group
(MORLug).  What's this got to do with anything?  Unfortunately, I am
moving away from Morgantown before I got the MorLUG firmly planted.
Hopefully, it will thrive without me.  On the good side, I'm moving to
your area in March.
I'm not sure if sure if it's appropriate in your LUG to post non-tech
mail to everyone, if so just let me know and I will not do it again.

   	From my experience here, Linux users are helpful by nature, so I'm
asking my fellow users for some help.  If anyone can direct me toward
nicer (but not very expensive) regions/neighborhoods in the area, I
would apreciate it.  Morgantown is a small, college (WVU) town, it's all
fairly nice and safe, so I'm a bit uneasy about larger metropolitan
areas.  Any other info regarding rental property, surroundings, etc
would be wonderful.

	I graduated in May, 2001 with my BS in Computer Engineering.  When I
move there, first duty is to find employment. From the web surfing I've
done, I realize that Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill is probably next to
Silicon Valley for great tech opportunities.  This is one of the reasons
I'm relocating. Plus, my wife is doing grad school at NC State.  If
anyone has any good tips on where to look, or wants to look at a resume,
ask.

	Thank everyone for their time.  I look forward to attending my first
meeting at Trilug when I arrive there in March.  Hope to meet many of
you!

						Rodney Jay Fluharty