[TriLUG] Moving to the triangle

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 20 01:22:56 EST 2002

I've been to Morgantown before, when we lived in Pittsburgh. I now live in
Cary, NC and since we're "alleged" to be a "Concentrated Area of Relocated
Yankees", I think you'd like Cary as much as we do. Cary was actually named
for a person from Ohio!We have a few problems with water and trying to slow
down growth from being one of the fastest growing cities in NC, but nothing
other than that to speak of. We're also ideally suited if you want to get to
RTP, Durham, Chapel Hill or Raleigh, since we're right in the middle of all
of them. We have lots of great shopping, and good grocery stores as well. I
suggest you find a realtor to help you hunt for a home that meets your
needs. We do have some "buyer-brokers" in the area, and lots of former and
present IBM employees. Good luck in your search.