[TriLUG] Sorcerer linux :)

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Mon Jan 21 12:42:03 EST 2002

the site was /.ed, but we're hosting it now on ibiblio for them under
their domain.

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Chuck Mead wrote:

+On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Jonathan Rippy posted the following:
+
+JR>
+JR>After the Slashdot article on Friday, I decided to
+JR>pull it down and give it a try.  I've tried many
+JR>distros over the course of the past 7 years or so
+JR>that I've been tinkering with Linux.  So far,
+JR>Sorcerer has been the most fun to get up and
+JR>running for me.  :)
+JR>
+JR>So, anyone else using Sorcerer around here? :)
+JR>
+JR>In case anyone wants to check it out,
+JR>URL:  http://sorcerer.wox.org
+
+All weekend the site was down! I wanted to check it out after I saw the
+article but could not! Now it's back up and I'm downloading the ISO
+image now.
+
+--
+csm
+Dmitry is free!
+Boycott Adobe!
+Repeal the DMCA!
+Stop the SSSCA!
+AOL Linux? JUST SAY NO!
+
+gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!
+gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 21 12:37:51 2002 EST using DSA key ID FDA9434A
+gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
+

                             Paul Jones
                    "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!"
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As MetaLab.unc.edu