[TriLUG] Alan Cox on the AOL Redhat buyout?!?

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Mon Jan 21 13:12:37 EST 2002

-----Original Message-----

Well, it looks like /somebody/ did decide to say something.
Apparently Alan Cox is saying that he will leave Red Hat if the
AOL buyout happens. If you haven't checked slashdot or the LKML yet
today... here's the links.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/01/21/1647206&mode=thread

http://asimov.lib.uaa.alaska.edu/linux-kernel/archive/2002-Week-03/0083.html

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
prhodes at vdsinc.com

America is at war with Afghanistan.  America has always been at war with
Afghanistan.  Russia is our ally.  Russia has always been our ally.

Read Orwell's 1984.  Read a newspaper.  Fear the future.

The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty
is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it.
- Woodrow Wilson Speech in New York, September 9, 1912

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin