Whining about wine was (oops): Re: [TriLUG] Re: TriLUG digest, Vol 1 #169 - 14 msgs

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 22 12:01:34 EST 2002

>Why? Have you tried? HAve you tried them under WineX?
>
>Maybe they work and you just do not know.

Tried it with the transgaming....got the splashscreen to come up..that
was it.

This is pretty much my luck so far with wine so far in general.  I got
StarTrek: Birth Of The federation splash screen... a few other games
splash screen and both jumpstart games (k/3rd) and the classic of the
kindergarten to come up...then they all died.  I've really yet to be
particularly impressed with wine.  I've tried, really I have, but it
seems that unless I'm interested in the latest incarnation of doom
(<flameproofvest>I consider hexxen and all those things that look like
doom to be the same game </flameproofvest>).

-Andy

-Andy

--
www.superlinksoftware.com