[TriLUG] konqueror and ecommerce

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:19:08 EST 2002

>From: "M. Mueller/bhu5nji" <bhu5nji at yahoo.com>

>Twice I've tried to purchase something online using Konqueror.  Twice the
>form was rejected for information in a pull-down menu: state and country
>for
>example.  Once I abandoned the purchase and just now (2nd time) I used
>mozilla and completed the transaction.

>Does anyone have a Konqueror work-around or solution to the problem
>described?

All what I can say you is that I made my Xmas shopping on-line with
Konqueror (KDE 2.2.2 / TexStar RPMs / Mandrake 8.1 ) and everything went OK

What is your distro?
What is your KDE version?
What are your QT libs version?
Do you have SSL support on Konqueror?

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Linux Machine # 38068