[TriLUG] TurboTax for the web and linux

Andrew Perrin andrew_perrin at unc.edu
Tue Jan 22 20:27:51 EST 2002

Folks,

Last year I did our taxes on TurboTax for the Web from a linux machine
(debian potato, then running probably Netscape 4.0x or something like
that). I tried to do so again this year and found that they've turned it
off for any non-Windows/Mac browser.  Questions:

- Any ideas for devious, or not-so-devious, ways to get around this?
- Any ideas for convincing them to change policies?

Thanks.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin at unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA