[TriLUG] TurboTax for the web and linux

Steven Blanchard sgblanch at email.unc.edu
Tue Jan 22 21:56:46 EST 2002

konquer, for one, has a menu to change the browser/os tag sent. That
would prob fool the turbotax webserver. I don't use konquer on a daily
basis, so I can't say whether or not it would handle anything else that
they might to try to throw at it... I don't know about any other
browsers that do that, but would not surprise me if others do.

~steven