[TriLUG] i18n question

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Tue Jan 22 23:29:51 EST 2002

A Dimarts 22 Gener 2002 10:26 pm, vàreu escriure:
> i'm trying to test out an i18n webapp and, well, i'm a little stuck.
> i can't figure out how to type in foreign characters into a textarea
> in mozilla in linux. just an e with an accent mark would suffice. any
> help?

This is your lucky day.

I have my Linux configured to the non-standard ca_US, iso8859-15, and I
own a Spanish traditional extended (mechanical) keyboard.

So I can try all kind of apps wiwth things like:
àäáâÇñl·l ...

What do you want me to try? Where?

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-34mdk     Linux Machine # 38068