[TriLUG] TurboTax for the web and linux

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Jan 22 23:45:07 EST 2002

No luck with the stock communicator, mozilla, or galeon from Redhat 7.2
(with redhat up2date patches).  I haven't tried Netscape 6 yet (which I
have installed on a 2.4 kernel before, I installed netscape 6.1 on a redhat
7.1 machine which I thought was a 2.4 based kernel righ....I'll check at
work, if so I still have the .gz file on that machine for netscape.)