[TriLUG] TurboTax for the web and linux

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 23 07:38:50 EST 2002

I just this tried Opera 6, Netscape 6.2 and Konquerer with no luck.

I have a quick Netscape 6/Mozilla question, how can I get it to really
use only 256 colors?  I am using the "classic" skin that they recommend
for low color but it isn't actually helping on the xterms.  I do have
the following in ~/.Xresources

Netscape*ncols: 256

but it doesn't seem to be helping much.  Netscape 4.78 does not have
this color problem but it has it's own issues.  Thanks!