[TriLUG] TurboTax for the web and linux

M. Mueller/bhu5nji bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 09:45:29 EST 2002

I tried the User Agent settings in Configure-Konqueror per the suggestion
below  I tried www.intuit.com and www.turbotax.intuit.com in the site field
and Mozilla 4.0 as W98.

This is what Turbo Tax is doing.  I got a blank window.

<head>
<TITLE>TurboTax</TITLE>
<SCRIPT SRC="browserCheck.js"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT SRC="authHelper.js"></SCRIPT>
</head>

<BODY  BGCOLOR=FFFFFF TOPMARGIN=0 LEFTMARGIN=0 RIGHTMARGIN=0 MARGINWIDTH=0
MARGINHEIGHT=0>
<SCRIPT>
    renderForm("welcome"+platform+".htm")
    submitForm()
</SCRIPT>

Is it possible that Javascript is not working?  Or maybe I need to help the
websites find the java stuff?  I have Javascript turned on, but at another
site (www.tekelec.com) I get a message: Error java executable not found.

Mike