[TriLUG] TurboTax for the web and linux

Jeremy P jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Jan 23 10:20:24 EST 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Andrew Perrin wrote:

> I filed a bug with TurboTax; no response yet.  I will see if I can get
> Konqueror up and running and will let you know if it works to change the
> browser ID string.

How did you "file a bug?"  The only options for "support" I can see are
$4.95/incident with live chat, or $14.95/incident for phone support -- no
place to file bugs.

I used this last year from a Linux computer and it was great... I do have
Win4Lin installed, so I can just use Netscape from inside Win4Lin, but I
agree it's totally stupid to limit the platform.

--Jeremy