[TriLUG] TurboTax for the web and linux

Andrew Perrin andrew_perrin at unc.edu
Wed Jan 23 10:59:59 EST 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, M. Mueller/bhu5nji wrote:

> I wouldn't mine if it were closed source.  Just a website that is standards
> compliant will be fine. Paying to get taxes done is worth my money.

Ditto - last year's setup was peachy for me. I would expect it to be a
difficult open-source problem, since the laws change every year and you
have to have an army of accountants (not just programmers) involved.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin at unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA