[TriLUG] Desktop publishing

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:35:40 EST 2002

>From: Janyne Kizer <janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu>

>I was wondering if you could recommended a user friendly desktop
>publishing program somewhat on par with M$ Publisher.  Some of the
>servers that I am converting to Linux are Windows Terminal Servers and
>the end users have been using Publisher.  I am looking for something
>similar in terms of ease of use and so on.  Thanks!

IIRC, this last December (January?) Linux Journal has a section where they
talk about it. They show different desktop publishing programs for Linux
(QuarkXpress alikes)

Maybe you would like to get a hold of the magazine or check online.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Linux Machine # 38068