[TriLUG] Desktop publishing

Bryan Kelly BryanKelly at ktti.com
Wed Jan 23 19:23:47 EST 2002

I sent out a similar message earlier. The best think I found was Lyx. But it is will be a far different experience from what M$ Publisher users are comfortable using. Someone else mentioned OpenDoc, but I have not investigated it.

My mother is taking a PageMaker course, she came by last night and tonight for some help. What a nice app!

Bryan