[TriLUG] No longer unemployed (but still available)

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Jan 25 05:13:51 EST 2002

Andrew said:
> Looks I've I've landed a gig out at Cisco.  Sign the paperwork
> tomorrow.  You know what that means....its hardware shopping time...

Woot!  Congrats!

I'm no longer unemployed but I am still available... somewhat. (what?)
I've been doing some independent consulting on a non-exclusive basis.  It
keeps me busy a few days of the week but I've still got some time here &
there to help folks with stuff.

BTW - Andrew, that board sounds sweet.  I'm licking my chops over here.  But
I don't know what I'd do with all that horsepower.  I find myself
overwhelmed by the 750 MHz Duron sitting by my side.  There has been a lot
of recent talk of the Athlon bug but if nobody had ever announced it I'd
still be happy with it.  I've run MANY Athlon machines in a professional
environment, and the last CPU I bought for personal use was a Duron.  Intel
has had plenty of bugs of their own.  Inevitable with so many gates on such
a small chip.