[TriLUG] status of email

Brent Verner brent at rcfile.org
Fri Jan 25 16:40:56 EST 2002

[2002-01-25 16:35] Jon Carnes said:
| Awesome... The only part of the plan I don't like is Qmail - because the
| author refuses to release it as OpenSource.  I much rather prefer Postfix.
| Not that I'm looking a gift Qmail install in the mouth (so to speak...).
|
| When do you guys think you can get together on the install of the box, and
| do you need any RAM?

Unfortunately, this weekend is out of the question for me donating
time -- I have to move, but I can certainly work out delivery/pickup
of the case if others want to get rolling.  I'll be free again next
weekend if you guys want to get together somewhere and build the box.

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman