[TriLUG] The great email server build: was status of email

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Fri Jan 25 16:44:05 EST 2002

Hi.

So by my count

we have

1 x Case
1 x PIII motherboard
2 x power supplies (Lets try em both..not sure mine works
1 x 8gb IDE 5 1/4" weirdo drive (and I just confirmed it actually truly
works)
1 x set o' cables/brackets
?MB x RAM

We're still short

1 PIII processor (up to 700 or so mhz if I recall)
1 NIC card (could be useful)
1 bootable and removable media (CD/Disk?)
1 graphics card

We're still a bit short before we can call this a box..  Comon folks its
for your reliable email and better yet:

	1. Tax Deduction
	2. *shelf space*

Let the parts fly!