[TriLUG] status of email

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Jan 25 17:03:39 EST 2002

Jon Carnes said:
> Awesome... The only part of the plan I don't like is Qmail - because the
> author refuses to release it as OpenSource.  I much rather prefer Postfix.
> Not that I'm looking a gift Qmail install in the mouth (so to speak...).

+1.  Since this is for the LUG, I think the decision of what MTA to use
should reflect the LUG's dedication to open source software.  While if it
were my own box I might be more pragmatic about it and consider non-OSS
solutions, I do think the LUG should be able to say that our services are
provided 100% on OSS.