[TriLUG] The great email server build: was status of email

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Fri Jan 25 17:19:36 EST 2002

I can do a video card, some memory, and a NIC. How much memory do you want?
I'll have to get specs on the video card, but I  think it is an ATI 'clone'
of some sort.
I have PC133 256 MB memory chip I could part with, and others (some pc100
128MB or 64MB, or both)
NIC? Take your pick. Linksys, NetGear, 3Com? I  think I have one of each not
being used.

Any takers on a Cyrix 166 cpu while I'm cleaning the closets out? :-)

Sort of a hardware hound I guess....

Let me know what I can contribute. I've been lurking the group for a while
now, and you guys have
been a great help. Maybe I can pay back a little this way.

Thanks,
Justin