[TriLUG] The great email server build: was status of email

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Fri Jan 25 17:45:06 EST 2002

BTW, I'm taking it on faith that someone knows how to use just a floppy
drive to install Linux (which I'm assuming is what we'd use ;-) )

As for the discussion on what MTA to use...I'd like to contribute this
thought:  who cares.  If its reliable and someone is willing to donate
the time and expertise, then thats the one to use.  We can put JAMES on
there for all I care.  That being said, opensource is of course
preferable to not when we're *representing* the lug (via our @trilug.org
address), but I think this is one of those "the amazing power of those
who DO" kinda thing. .  (If you DO the MTA installation, well I guess
you get more vote in the matter than "the audience") ;-)

-Andy
--
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!