[TriLUG] status of email

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sat Jan 26 07:35:56 EST 2002

On Sat, 2002-01-26 at 01:37, Brent Verner wrote:
> I agree.  I've not really setup imap, so it would be cool to dig into
> that, however I think we'll need to put disk quotas on accounts...

Quotas already exist on fatA, and since I had planned on mounting /home
from fatA on any subsequent boxes, the quota should carry over, right?

> I'd hate to see someone with a maildir that size on a shared
> box ;-)

+1. The biggest concern isn't ~/mail so much as the inboxes.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9