[TriLUG] status of email

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 27 16:27:46 EST 2002

I can download the latest cooker and put it on there.  If that is cool with
everyone...  Once it's up and running with Secure Shell on it (and tested
to repeal all un-authorized boarders).  I can slam it into the Inflow
Co-local and give folks accounts...

Maybe Sinner could scan it for us and look for anything that needs to be
patched or closed?

Then someone volunteered to put IMP up on it...  I would love to have HTTP
or HTTPS access to the mail on it.  Mandrake should give us Apache with SSL
- using a self-signed Cert.

Thanks Andrew,

Jon