[TriLUG] status of email

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Sun Jan 27 18:36:06 EST 2002

> I can download the latest cooker and put it on there.  If that is cool
with
> everyone...  Once it's up and running with Secure Shell on it (and
tested
> to repeal all un-authorized boarders).  I can slam it into the Inflow
> Co-local and give folks accounts...

> Maybe Sinner could scan it for us and look for anything that needs to
be
> patched or closed?

> Then someone volunteered to put IMP up on it...  I would love to have
HTTP
> or HTTPS access to the mail on it.  Mandrake should give us Apache
with SSL
> - using a self-signed Cert.

> Thanks Andrew,

> Jon

Works for me Jon.  First I've got to get everyone who offered up
hardware to send me their contact info so that I can arrange to collect
it.  So far only Andrew Perrin & Elliot Peele have/are made/making
arrangements.  If I can collect the stuff from everyone this week, I can
slap the machine together and we could do it next weekend...otherwise it
will take longer.

I may or may not make it to the joint trilug meeting.  Think I have
plans that night.  (and valentines day)

-Andy

--
www.superlinksoftware.com