[TriLUG] What about an "unofficial" February Meeting, for those withoutSO's??

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Sun Jan 27 11:14:28 EST 2002

> i'm game, my SO will be in class ...

Cool.

> there are a couple of places to eat that are relatively close to Dreyfus
> that I know of.

> i'll name a few, anything is fine with me; just getting the ball rolling:

>   Asuka   - Japanese
>  Rudinos - Pizza
>  Texas   - Steakhouse
> Wendys  - Desc neccessary?

I'm basically OK with any of the above.  But, we probably don't want to go
anywhere
too expensive, or some people who are strapped for cash might not be able
to go.
On the other hand, I'd like to go to a real restaraunt and not fast food,
unless
the overwhelming majority want fast food.

So, unless Rudinos is really expensive, that sounds like a good possibility
to start
with.

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
prhodes at vdsinc.com

America is at war with Afghanistan.  America has always been at war with
Afghanistan.  Russia is our ally.  Russia has always been our ally.

Read Orwell's 1984.  Read a newspaper.  Fear the future.

The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty
is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it.
- Woodrow Wilson Speech in New York, September 9, 1912

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin