[TriLUG] Tri-LUG member web sites - the sysadmin speaks.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 15:20:29 EST 2002

Everyone who has an account on Fatalpha automagically gets a personal web
page.  It's part of the setup script for an account.  As an example:
  http://www.trilug.org/~jonc

Feel free to put your picture up on your site.  The only restrictions are
that you can't run a business or store objectionable material on your
web-site (I think that means porn...).
  Q: Who determines what is objectionable?
  A: Inflow (we are in their site as their guests).

As to running a business... It's fine to put up information about consulting
etc... but no shopping carts please!  BTW: there is a quota on disk space
for each user ~40Mb if I remember correctly.  That there is a hefty amount
of bit-tage.

  Q: Who is eligible for an account on Fatalpha?