[TriLUG] menu bar question

H Brett Bolen wingedlizard at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 09:18:35 EST 2002

I have the same problem with some home grown apps that
I'm running.

I don't have a solution for you, but I do have a workaround.

hold down alt and drag the app.  You do not need to drag the
window's title bar -- you can do this anyplace in the app. ( at
least this is the default kde binding.

If anybody knows how the apps origin get's set, then pass it along.
The closest thing I've found is kde's placement policy under
lookNfeel->actions.