[TriLUG] menu bar question

M. Mueller (bhu5nji) bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 10:15:53 EST 2002

Have you tried increasing the pixel density of your display?  Instead of
running a X b with y colors, try c1*a X c2*b at c3*y colors.  I have no idea
of how to change it on the fly.  Mandrake COntrol Center did not have
anything to do it.  I recall setting that attribute when I installed.
Anybody know how to change this attribute?  Is it an X-Windows config thing?

Mike M.