[TriLUG] Its broke and I gotta fix it

Joselito Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Fri Feb 8 11:00:40 EST 2002

In addition to checking your jumpers cable power and such you might want ot
also check the status of the controllers on the motherboard and the hard
drive itself.  Usually if the controllers are bad you can still see the hard
drive registered, but anythings possible.  YOu can use a tool like
microscope 9 if you can get a hold of it, or Tuff test which is more
accesible, but nor as thorough as Microscope 9.