[TriLUG] VNC question

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:08:45 EST 2002

I just installed a beta server (Linux) at a remote site that currenlty
has a Sparc 5 and a Windows Terminal server (both of which I hope to
pull out by May).  VNC is running on this box and when I try to VNC in
from Raleigh, the Sparc is responding (the Sparc does not have VNC
installed on it).  What on earth is going on?  I must have something to
do with X broadcast but I put in the IP address I wanted to connect
with....
--

Janyne Kizer
CNE-3, CNE-4, CNE-5