[TriLUG] Re: Wachovia Online Banking

M. Mueller (bhu5nji) bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 14:59:42 EST 2002

Well..here's the score

1) Click registration link in KMail with long guid=<string of digits>,
started Konqueror, got through the registration until the last page when I
couldn't find the submit button (I didn't know that until set 4 below).

2) Cannot past from KMail to Mozilla address (why?); hand typed address; went
from step 0 to step 3 and said the guid was unknown (I checked it 3 times)

3) same as 2 with Netscape (verson packed with Mandrake 8.1)

4) forwarded email to MS box. tramped upstairs to MS box, clicked link in
email in email, brought up IE; guid bad; called cust svc; they said I had to
cut & paste the long string in; did that; registered again; got to last page;
saw submit button; clicked submit; got the happy-gram

Konqueror might have worked if that darn submit button would have been
visible.

Thanks for asking.  I am struggling to make a business from Linux systems.  I
cannot use MS.  I'd be bad marketing.

Mike