[TriLUG] Update on Wachovia and Linux

M. Mueller (bhu5nji) bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 16:28:54 EST 2002

I got through the registration with W98 and IE5.xxxx.

I tried a login, status, logout test on three browsers running under Mandrake
8.1:

1) Konquereor - lots of missing fields and would not log out
2) Mozilla - some missing fields and would not log out
3) Netscape - I seems like I am seeing all the fields; I guess that I'll have
to compare it next to an IE screen; logout worked

Maybe a Banking-on-Linux organization is needed to make the banking industry
aware of our needs.  If nothing else, the members could share work-arounds
like the one I did today.  How about a group named BOWL - Banking on Windows
or Linux?

Mike