[TriLUG] Yes, Mike, I'd love to hear how and where this could be done.

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 9 15:32:33 EST 2002

On Saturday, February 9, 2002, at 12:24 PM, Chris Hedemark wrote:

> Let's add a monitor.  Same vendor:
> Compaq P75 17" color monitor. 16" viewable image, maximum resolution
> 1280 x
> 1024, trinitron.
> Cost? $69.48
>
> Not too shabby at all.  That's a nice monitor!

Have you gotten that monitor yet?  If so, do you like it?  I have been
looking for one for my wife to replace her aging 15" Apple monitor (7
years old now).

How is their shipping costs?

$13.50 for 1 year extended warranty on monitors isn't bad, but it is
through RadioShack.  Never thought about having service done through
RadioShack, but for a used monitor it might be worth it...

Thanks,
Bill