[TriLUG] SSH "partial success"

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 12 12:10:59 EST 2002

We are using the -l command to get the correct ID.  I can go SSH from
one server to Cleveland County, for example, with no problems.  If I go
to the problem server, I cannot even though I have litterally copied and
pasted the command.  Yeah, even going from root on one to root on the
other doesn't work.