[TriLUG] kill signals

M. Mueller (bhu5nji) bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 11:39:01 EST 2002

try:

vi -R /usr/include/asm/siginfo.h (this is a symbolic link to an architecture
dependent file; cntl-g in vi to find real path)

the signals are structures that are architecture dependent

You'll need the kernel source installed forthis to be a meaningful exercise.

try: Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment (APUE) by Stevens

try searching on signal names on web

hth,
Mike M.