[TriLUG] [OT] Linux jobs

H. Wade Minter minter at lunenburg.org
Tue Feb 19 11:07:16 EST 2002

Let's hope the "Director of Engineering" comes with a spellchecker.

 This is a Pre IPO start up company that is going places, must bea doer.
Must know Full Life Cycle, TCP/IP, RF, Embedded, C++, Linux,Video and
Audio, Java. Knowledge of GPS, Hardware, Digital andAnalog, Signal CPU.
Supervise HW and SW Engineers and Out Source.Must be able to deal with
venders and customers. Great Healthbenefits and stock options with
excellent company in beautifulRaleigh, canidates who do not need visas.

VP Director of Engineering