[TriLUG] Don't get involved in Trilug...you might post *gasp* off topic.

James Manning trilug at sublogic.com
Tue Feb 19 15:02:21 EST 2002

[Chuck Mead]
> I couldn't help but notice that you left Andre M. Hedrick out of your
> list of keepers... a shame as he is wildly entertaining! ;-)
>
> (sorry... couldn't resist it)

No doubt.  I didn't deal with IDE much, though, so his patches didn't
tend to affect the kernel code I was working with (unlike the code
by the ones listed :)

His more entertaining posts tended to show up as url's in an lkml archive
to one of my irc sessions anyway :)
--
James Manning <jmm at sublogic.com>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4