[TriLUG] Question on Kmail

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Tue Feb 19 15:46:18 EST 2002

El dia Tuesday 19 February 2002 03:21 pm, no tenies res mes que fer i vas i
m'envies aquest mail:
> I'm trying to use Kmail as an IMAP mail client. I need to find out how to
> get it to check email every 1 minute ( or less). I'm trying to get away
> from using MS products.

IIRC there ws a bug in Kmail that made it unusable with IMAP services.

Try Sylpheed or Evolution instead. Both available on your distribution CDs.
For Mandrake, check Textstars website and ftp server at
http://www.pclinuxoxnline.com . For Red Hat, their websites should have Red
Hat binaries available.

Salut,
Sinner
--
"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father
smelt of elderberries!"