[TriLUG] Call for a vote: Trash dead old lists

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Tue Feb 19 19:32:14 EST 2002

A Dimarts 19 Febrer 2002 05:11 pm, vàreu escriure:
> I hereby call for a vote.  The following lists (that if you know
> where to look you can check out yourself
> http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/) should be discontinued and
> the topics become "just discus on trilug at trilug.org" topics.

> Education Education Subcommittee list  - No archive even...totally
> dead

+1

> Hosting setup Hosting for local software projects  - very dead

Isn't that one that should hold all those OT comments about
MotherBoards and such? If it is, -1 and redirect the traffic.

If it is not, b/c I don't know what it is for, +0

> Security_talk Security Talk for TriLUG presentation - no archive even

-1 , talk already given by Mark and me :)

> Welcome Welcome Wagon to help new LUG users  - no archive even

+1        I guess that the main list already covers that

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-34mdk     Linux Machine # 38068