[TriLUG] Call for a vote: Trash dead old lists

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Feb 19 22:46:01 EST 2002

At 05:11 PM 2/19/2002, you wrote:
>I hereby call for a vote.  The following lists (that if you know where to
>Education Education Subcommittee list  - No archive even...totally dead

-1 This list has served a purpose, and will serve a purpose again in the future

>Hosting setup Hosting for local software projects  - very dead

-1 This list will serve a purpose, just on hold do to equipment and
resources (plus the mail server should probably be in that list)

>Security_talk Security Talk for TriLUG presentation - no archive even

+1 Probably not enough Security related topics to warrant its own list,
plus better for all to be aware of these things.

>Welcome Welcome Wagon to help new LUG users  - no archive even

+0 As another mentioned, this is for a subcommittee to welcome new people
which I think was brought up earlier in the main list as something people
wanted to see happen.

And nothing against anybody, but has the list gotten more touchy in the
last couple of months or is it just me?

Happy hacking...
David