[TriLUG] Don't get involved in Trilug...you might post *gasp* off topic.

Craig Duncan craigduncan at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 22:54:38 EST 2002

As an advocate for the creation of the dev list, I had no idea that it would
turn into a "Reading Circle" list. But rather it turn up there than on the
general tri-lug list of which the posts are way too numerous to really keep
up.

I like the idea of multiple lists as I can simply dump each list into a
folder and quickly peruse each in a more resonable manner than I could if all
lists were combined.

I like the diversity on all lists, but I do like it being digestible without
wasting too much time. If the dev at trilig.org list spends most of it's time
organizing a book reading get together, I think, good for those involved, it
is easy to get myself involved or ignore those postings.

If on the other hand, I cannot distinguish the threads of interest with ease,
due to an over abundance of diverse postings, I will more than likely just
delete the lot so as not to waste time.

Then again, I like organization for my incoming mail. Those who don't, are
more than likely going to take a different view. In which case I wonder ...

... should we have a reading circle list?