[TriLUG] re: email server still not functioning...

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Wed Feb 20 07:11:54 EST 2002

Great... apparently this MB is advertised but out of stock.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/justdeals/abitwb6.html

This one is available (despite our past experience with abit ;-) ).

As is this

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/justdeals/gain6ibmotsl.html

and this:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/justdeals/gain6vba1mot.html

heck here is the search:

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?follow-pro=1&vwcatalog=justdeals&catalog=justdeals&query=slot%201&submit=Search&.autodone=http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/nsearch.html

Anyone have a recommendation? Anyone ever heard of Gainward? ;-)

-Andy

--
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!